Non-Immigrant Visa Solutions

Business & Employment Immigration

To work as a non-immigrant in the United States, a non-immigrant petition is generally filed by the employer. Spouses and dependent children may be eligible for a visa to accompany the principal applicant to the U.S.


Listed here are solutions in this category:

H-1B Temporary Worker Visa

The H-1B is a temporary work visa for specialty occupation meaning a position of employment that requires a college degree or its equivalency.
» Read More

H-2B Skilled/Unskilled Workers
The H-2B visa is a temporary work visa wherein a company can bring in foreign nationals that are skilled or unskilled.
» Read More

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa

This visa is a good option for international companies or companies with branches in other countries to allow transfer of foreign national employees to benefit their business
» Read More 

O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa

The O-1 visa is a type of employment visa issued to foreign nationals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
» Read More

TN-1/TN-2 Trade NAFTA Visa

The nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the U.S. in a prearranged business activity for a U.S. or foreign employer.
» Read More

E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader/Treater Investor Visa

A non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals of a treaty country to come to the U.S. to engage in substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, in qualifying activities, principally between the U.S. and the treaty country or to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the foreign national invested a substantial amount of capital.


H-3 Trainee Visa

A non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to temporarily come to the U.S. as either a trainee to receive training in any field of endeavor, other than graduate medical educations or training that is not available in the foreign nationals home country; or as a special education exchange visitor to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program that provides practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities. 


J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa

A non-immigrant visa issued by the U.S. to research scholars, professors, and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training in the U.S.

For additional information on Business and Employment Visas, please contact our office at 405-528-2222.

Or complete the form below and we'll call you.




Other Work Related Visas

E-2 CNMI Investor- Allows foreign, long-term investors to remain lawfully present in the CNMI through December 2014 while they resolve their immigration status.

E- 3 - A non-immigrant visa that applies only to nationals of Australia, and they must be coming to the U.S. solely to perform services in a specialty occupation.

H-2A – Temporary Agricultural Workers – A non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the U.S. to fill temporary agricultural jobs.

P-1A – Internationally Recognized Athlete – A non-immigrant visa for individuals who are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group/team, at an internationally recognized level of performance.

P-1B – Internationally Recognized Entertainers or members of internationally recognized entertainment groups – Applies to members who are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform as a member of an entertainment group that has been recognized internationally as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period of time.

P-2 – Individual performer or parts of a group – A non-immigrant visa for individuals who are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the U.S. and an organization in another country.

P-3 – Artists or entertainers, either an individual or group – A non-immigrant visa for individuals who are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform, teach or coach as artists or entertainers, individually or as part of a group, under a program that is culturally unique.

Q-1 – Persons participating in an international cultural exchange program – A non-immigrant visa for those who are seeking to participate in an international cultural exchange program.  This program is for the purpose of providing practical training and employment and to share the history, culture, and traditions of the individual's home country with the U.S.

R-1 – Religious workers – A non-immigrant visa for those who are coming to the U.S. temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time by a non-profit religious organization in the U.S., a religious organization that is authorized by a group of tax exemption holder to use its group tax exemption or a non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the US.

CW-1 – CNMI- A non-immigrant visa that allows employers in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) to apply for temporary permission to employ foreign (non-immigrant) workers who are otherwise ineligible to work under other non-immigrant worker categories.

I – A non-immigrant visa for Representatives of Foreign Media that represent a foreign information media outlet (press, radio, film, or other foreign information media) are coming to the U.S. to engage solely in this profession and have a home office in a foreign country.

O-2 Visa – A non-immigrant visa for individuals who will accompany an O-1 , artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance.  The O-2 worker has critical skills and experience with the O-1 that cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker and which are essential to the successful performance of the O-1.