Non-Immigrant Visa Solutions: L-1, L-1A and L-1B Visas

Business & Employment Immigration

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa

The L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa is available to some foreign nationals who have been employed outside of the U.S. The applicant must be employed as a manager or executive or a worker with specialized knowledge for a branch or subsidiary of a U.S. based company. They must also be requested for intracompany transfer to a U.S branch. The foreign national must have worked for the U.S. company for at least one of the three years prior to applying for the visa.
This visa is a good option for international companies or companies with branches in other countries to allow transfer of foreign national employees to benefit their business.


L-1A/L-1B Intracompany Transfer Visa

The L-1A / L-1B (Intracompany Transferee) visa is the most commonly used visa to accomplish the transfer of key employees among an international group of companies.

Call us at 405-528-2222
Or, send us your contact information by completing the form below