Immigrant Visa Solutions for Families

Family-Based & Individual Immigration

Fiancé(e) visa (K)

The K-1 visa is for fiancés of US citizens. Allows fiancé(e) to enter the United States for 90 days so that your marriage ceremony can take place.


Petition I-130

A petition for alien relatives. It applies to mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children.

Questions on Immigrant Visa Solutions?
Contact our office at 405-528-2222 or complete the form below and we'll call you.