Immigration Through Investment

Green Card through Investment
Entrepreneurs who make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States that creates ten permanent full-time jobs for may be eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence).

EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program


This preference is reserved for business investors who wish to invest in Regional Investment Center or invest $1 million (or $500,000 depending on when the investment is made). This program allows an investor to direct their funds to certain government-approved projects which are designed to stimulate the economy and create jobs, or invest money in a business/project that will create jobs and stimulate the economy.


What is the  EB-5 preference category?
—Is a program created by Congress in 1990’s to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. They have —10,000 available visas in the EB-5 visa category annually. And 3,000 of these are reserved for foreign investors who want to participate in an EB-5 pilot program designed for specific employment areas (through the regional centers).


EB-5 Pilot Program
To increase immigration through the EB-5 category, the Regional Center program “aka the pilot program,” was created. Regional Centers are USCIS designated companies that use foreign investor capital to use for their qualifying projects.This program only requires an investment sum of $500,000 USD if the business or investment that receives the investment is located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), or is located outside of any metropolitan statistical area of 20,000 or more people.


EB-5 Privileges

  • The EB-5 Visa holder and their qualifying family receive “conditional” green cards.
  • After 21 months, the investor may apply to remove the conditional basis of his green card.
  • EB-5 investors and their families can live, work, and attend school anywhere in the United States.
  • Depending on the type of investment made, EB-5 investors may retire free from geographical and employment constraints.


Call us at 405-528-2222
Or, send us your contact information by completing the form below



Trader/Treater Investor Visa (E-1/E-2)


The aim of this visa category is to promote trade and investments between the United States and other countries. E-1 (treaty trader) and E-2 (treaty investor) visas are issued pursuant to bilateral treaties of friendship, commerce, and navigation between the United States and various other countries. They are allowed to live and carry on their business in the United States.